Thursday, March 1, 2012

This little gem

I swear that the purpose of this blog isn't to blabber on about Will to my extensive readership (I have a whopping four followers!)  However, I came across this little gem on Will's iPhone the other day and was mortified/amused by how weird we are.  Now you all must endure.

Allow me to preface with some back story: over the break I was scheduled to get off work by 11:00 every Wednesday morning so I could hit up the slopes.  However, one week the snow had been awful and Will and I wanted to go on a unique adventure.  At my brother Jake's suggestion, we drove down to the train station and boarded front runner for an exciting day in... Ogden!  And it was SO fun!  We ate at Farr's ice cream, walked past the indoor surfing place and watched people surf for a while, and checked out some boutique stores on historic 25th street.  We visited the old Union Station, which was a beautiful building and really special to me because my great-grandpa worked there and my grandpa grew up hanging out there, and then ate at a neat little restaurant in the station.  It was seriously one of the most fun afternoons I have ever had... of course, going to the grocery store with Will is about as fun as Disneyland, so an adventure with Will in Ogden is right on par with a European vacation.  I can't imagine what going to Europe with him would be like, I would probably die.

I digress.  This embarrassing video was taken on the train ride home:
(I apologize for the pda in advance.  We are gross.)
Please note a few details about this video that make it so mortifying/amusing:
1) We are on a public train.  There are people around us.  It is one thing for us to make ugly faces, but why must they be accompanied with those awful noises?  I can't imagine what we looked like to all our fellow passengers.
2) Why those faces at all?  And why did I feel the to continue when I realized it wasn't a picture?
3) I love how when Will murmurs "I knew it all along" he sounds like a sneaky seven year old.


Ok, no more kissing videos, I promise.  Please just be grateful that your own brain functions a little more normally than our's.

No comments:

Post a Comment