Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Go Jazz Go!

Will and I attended our third Jazz game of the season last night; people are way too kind to us in offering their extra tickets, because we haven't had to pay for one!  And what a game!  Will was briefing me on the Thunder before the game, telling me the details about the team and its players because he knows way too much about sports, and he said, "If we pull off a win, it would be huge, but we have nothing to lose."  So when we fell behind by six points or so early in the game, I thought it would be downhill from there.  Ha!  Not so!  We led the whole second half, and I was so proud of the Jazz, who looked tiny compared to the giants of OKC.  I am not going to pretend to talk sports any more, but we won 97-90, and it was amazing.

This was definitely the highlight of the night; the fans erupted:

Dear Gordon Hayward:
You are really cute.  And you did a great job defending Durant last night.  But Jake and Tauni made a discovery that, while I tried to deny it, I have to admit they are right:  you look a bit like Dobby.
I still think you are darling, though, and if things don't work out with Will, please give me a call.
xo, Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment