Monday, March 12, 2012

Bygone Breaks

My sister is living it up in the big apple while I get to spend a week staring at my dull grey cubicle walls, missing this:


I miss...
always singing alicia keys ::: sneaking muffins from the hotel ::: shopping on fifth ave ::: expensive yet exquisite cheesecake ::: empire state ::: tears after phantom ::: pretending to be posh at becco ::: windy ferry rides ::: ripped off by statue of liberty impersonators ::: shopping shopping shopping ::: rowing the boat on central park lake amidst floating orange and yellow leaves ::: spending more than we ought {i blame mich}::: bustling times square ::: subway rides ::: girl's talk late into the night ::: magical mary poppins ::: strolling through the moma ::: getting pooped on by seagulls
... but I am so grateful that these girls will forever be my friends!

3 comments:

  1. You just gave me crazy spring fever. All I want is cheesecake. Can we please go eat that this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Char always beats me to the punch with commenting. This post is great! I don't think you should blame Mich for your spending. You are young and you owe it to yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look so cute in that last picture. You couldn't have planed those outfits to fit more perfectly.

    This looks like so much fun. I am still kicking myself for not coming with you on that trip to the big apple.

    ReplyDelete