Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dear Downton: I can't stop thinking about you!

Last night I ate dinner at Zupa's with Lindsey, Jocelyn, and Michelle.  It was wonderful to spend an hour talking with three girls who only spoke well of others.  Seriously, I can't recall a negative comment that was said, or a piece of rude gossip that was shared.  I want to be better about only speaking well of others, and these girls set such a good example for me last night.  I left feeling so uplifted, and so blessed to know such wonderful girls.
******
In other news, I can't get Downton Abbey out of my head!  I feel it is too soon to watch the series over again, and since I can't expect any new episodes for ages, I have resorted to watching the fan-made clips on youtube.  I usually find fan-made video mashups to be cheesy or annoying, but these have been a feast for my latest Downton Abbey craving.  

Here is a favorite one about Matthew and Mary; I love them!
(Warning: do NOT watch this video if you haven't watched the show yet!  Spoilers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment