Thursday, February 23, 2012

Numero Cuatro

Is it sad that, despite having studied Spanish for five years and studied abroad it Spain, I just had to look up "cuatro" to make sure I spelled it correctly? The answer is yes.

Well, that's what this is. Blog attempt number four. My friend Suzanne and I started one in high school that I think I contributed to a total of three times, then there was the mandatory one in Spain full of very poor Spanish, and another sad attempt at one last summer. Hopefully this one will stick, though. I may have thus far avoided pinterest, facebook, and twitter, but maybe a blog will be a nice dip in the pool of social media. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. UM.....GAIL?!? How did I not know about this blog?!?! I am so pleased that we Spinsters are following you now since it was YOU who convinced us to start a blog. Remember that one night in Alyssa's basement? True. You rock.

    ReplyDelete