Thursday, February 23, 2012

My William

I can't begin a blog about my life without introducing my love and better half, William Henry. He is my best friend in every way. I feel so lucky that I can use my weird voice around him that my family hates but he loves. He makes me feel beautiful no matter my zit count or if I am sweaty and stinky after a long run. He makes me laugh and is always encouraging me to be better. He dances with me whether we are at the U2 concert or jumping around his kitchen to Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros or slow dancing to silence in the street before I get in my car. He knows exactly what to say after I have been having a bad day, like yesterday when I called him sobbing after showing up at the wrong time for a graduate school interview, but he made me feel so much better and then brought me food from Paradise Bakery. He is always ready for the silliest adventures. He is strong in the gospel and hard working and I love reading our scriptures together or going to the temple at least every month with him. I love that he is working so hard to become a better skier because he knows that skiing is a huge part of my life, and this season has been the best ever skiing with him every weekend and watching him kick trash. I love that we named his car "the audi" just for bragging rights (I say "ok, Will, I'll just grab my purse out of the audi" really loud in public places). I love him even more than Downton Abbey. And that's saying something.

1) Horseback riding at Linda's cabin. 2) Homemade pizza on Suz's roof. 3) Venice beach. 4) After biking all 62 miles of the Rivalry Roll from Rice Eccles to Lavel Edwards Stadium {and then we kicked BYU's trash that night, great game.} 5) Before the Fall Football Social, we love our Utes. 6) Hiking up Bell's Canyon. 7) We love ice skating! 8) We also love eating at the counter of Lamb's Grill. 9) Relaxing in Spring City.

(Sorry for the iPhone photos, but we never remember a camera.)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Gosh, you guys kill me. And yes I am stalking you from literally 2 cubicles over. Deal with it. Love you Gail. I am an avid follower of your blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly amazing to see my best friend so happy and in love! I'm a little sad that I've been replaced as your ski buddy.. although I'm so glad you have Will who can keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete