Thursday, February 23, 2012

Downton Abbey


I only just jumped on the Downton Abbey bandwagon a week ago, but I have already watched the first season, and may-or-may-not have stayed up until one in the morning last night finishing the first episode of season two. I'm obsessed! I seriously considered calling in to work sick today so that I could just slouch on my couch and watch it for eight straight hours. I did not, however, and now I am sitting at work just dreaming about how sweet Bates and Anna are and how Matthew is my favorite and how I can't decide if I despise or feel sorry for Edith. I never thought anything could replace Jane Austen and Harry Potter in my heart, but this series is coming dangerously close.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I think I watched the first season in two days last summer. It is such an amazing show!

    ReplyDelete