Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wedding Photos- The Ring Ceremony

We decided to have a ring ceremony for our friends and relatives who couldn't be with us in the temple.  It was lovely!  I enjoyed sharing our vows with each other and declaring our love for one another in front of all our loved ones.




I was so surprised when everyone stood up as I entered; I hadn't anticipated that!


Already starting to cry.

Hadley is so cute!

Emma.



More crying.


Joce always cries, and I love her for it.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I love that Joce cries too, and I miss her haha. I know I commented below but I was on the bus when I did it and it was so rickety that I had to look at these full screen on my computer. The pictures are all so pretty Gail! Also, why have I never seen your blog before!? We can now consider ourselves "old married bloggers."

    ReplyDelete