Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wedding Photos- Temple

So!  Will and I have enjoyed four months of marital bliss and I'm finally getting around to posting wedding photos!

The night before we had a lovely dinner of close family and friends at Westminster College.  I loved the toasts and being surrounded by so many people that mean so much to Will and me!  It really sunk in then that we'd be getting married the next day.

Will and I had a 1:00 sealing.  It was nice to have a (semi) relaxing morning.  I loved sitting in the Celestial Room with my soon to be husband.  Will gave me great advice while we were sitting there; I had started talking about what needed to get done before the reception, and Will turned to me and said: "Gail, we only have one wedding day.  We just need to live in the moment and not worry about what else is going on."  From that point forward, we really did!  We enjoyed every little detail: our wonderful sealing, greeting all our loved ones outside the temple, taking pictures, the gorgeous weather and flowers, our ring ceremony, the reception, the dancing.  In our eyes, it was all perfect!

I am so grateful that Will and I were sealed in the temple.  I know that we are sealed together for eternity!  There is nothing that brings me more joy.

So here are some photos for you!  I've tried to include photos of those who might read this blog, so let me know if you want any emailed to you!  And there are a lot more where these came from :)

P.S.  This upload is being a bother!  I'll be posting them in several batches.


We're finally married!

















So excited to join the Ellison family.  My favorite thing about this picture is Liam hanging out in the corner.




I'm an aunt now!  Hooray!




Alyssa's face in this picture cracks me up!  Love you Lou.

Such great friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment