Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloweenie

Will and I hardly ever take pictures.  We recently spent a phenomenal week at my family cabin in Arizona and did not take a single photo the entire time.  The biggest problem is that I don't have a smart phone.  But we really just don't think about taking pictures!  I want to do a better job of chronicling our experiences (aside from my nightly journal writing), and I'm going to use this blog as a motivation.  My goal is to post a weekly photo; consider it an Ellison family highlight reel!

(p.s.  I'm still not used to that new last name!)

So here are our costumes from Halloween:

Utah's running backs are Lucky Radley, Bubba Poole, and Kelvin York.
Will, Em and I dressed up as Lucky Rattle-E, Bubble Pool, and Elvin York.

Go UTES!

1 comment:

  1. Most creative costumes ever! So glad I could make it to the party! Love you Gailster

    ReplyDelete