Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like summer...

...and I really am enjoying it, though I would be happiest if I lived in a place that never got warmer than eighty degrees.

I had a wonderfully busy week.  I am loving my new job!  I am doing even more writing and editing that I had even planned on, and the daily walks are more beautiful than I imagined, and the brand new iMac they gave me is amazing, and I love the ladies I work with-- they are so kind and encouraging.  I know the novelty will wear off eventually, but for now I feel so lucky and blessed to have been given this opportunity!

I also got to spend a lot of time with some of my dearest friends, because I got to see this girl get married:
This wedding was beautiful, and Meg is one of the most incredible girls I know.  I love her!
And had to say goodbye to this one before she left for DC all summer :( :
(I hacked in to Will's facebook account to steal this off Jocelyn's instagram.)
I got to know Meg when we were traveling through Europe together, and Michelle is a kindred spirit and best friend.  I am happy for them both as they start their different adventures!  Hooray for friends!

1 comment:

  1. Gail, I am getting frustrated with myself that I am just finding your blog haha. I love it, and you are just the cutest! Three comments on your blog so far today: new record.

    ReplyDelete